If someone who has never applied sunscreen out of the house may claim that “it’s okay, I’m not afraid of black” or “it’s already black”, then you are wrong. Because the dangers of sunlight not only darken the skin tone, have freckles, blemishes or increase wrinkles. But also the risk of “skin cancer” as well.
How many types of skin cancer are there?
There is not just one type of skin cancer. But there are up to 3 types: Basal Cell Carcinoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Malignant Melanoma with each type having different symptoms.
Symptoms of skin cancer
The symptoms that we can clearly observe are as follows โปรโมชั่น ufabet.
- It is a chronic wound that does not heal. The symptoms do not improve at all no matter. How the wound is cleaned for more than 2 weeks
- bleeding wound Or there is a scab in the center like a gnawed rat
- persistent red rash and itching or soreness
- glossy, convex blisters, curled edges, may be black or brown or normal skin color
- a rash like a shiny white-yellow scar unclear boundaries which is an area that has never been injured before
- Found a strange lump that suddenly. It occurs on the skin, is normal or slightly red in color, is hard, and has no apparent edges.
- The blister or nodule that appears is rough, may scaly, and may expand over time. Until it ulcerates, scabs, bleeds, and smells.
- New dark black or red, gray, brown blisters or lumps found
- blisters or sores that occur Found on the head, thick leaves, neck, nose, scalp, arms, chest and other areas. That may be exposed to sunlight often or not
those who have a family history of cancer including skin cancer. Should always explore their own skin on a regular basis. If found that there is a wound that does not heal. It looks like a fresh wound that bleeds all the time. Or have scales but look like rodent bites including any unusual blister or lump. You should see a doctor as soon as possible.